Another lazy Bank Holiday come and gone. The world and his wife were at the tip this morning, busy recycling and throwing out, bank holidays were invented just for this activity alone. I must have saved at least one huge tree with the amount of cardboard I deposited. One thing that does puzzle me...Why are all the jumped up little Hitlers that work there all called Ian?
Went via the beach on our way back home, was packed down there, people everywhere. There were even some mad swimmers in the sea, must be about 15 degrees at the moment. Far too chilly for me. Camper vans by the dozen too, you'd think they were on an actual campsite with all their chairs and equipment set up on the pavement, no wonder people moan.
Bit the bullet this afternoon and sent Slummymummykaz packing on Twitter. She needed to go, although she will remain on here as she is still part of me. I have a rather cool new Twitter name...kazmania_rocks. Thank you Paul...I want a word with you xxx. I also removed the padlock from my account, apparently blocking is more effective. Might even get some more followers, you never know.
After chatting on FB earlier, I've realised I really must pull out the stops to meet up with friends from all over. Two in particular. I need to make firm dates, I know what I'm like, time will just fly by and I'll still be sat here wishing I'd made the effort. A few clicks and I can have a flight booked Paul, run for the hills my lovlie, lol.
When I was a kid, if i got a puncture I had to repair it myself. So why can't my 15yr old do it?Ten minutes it took, how hard can it be. My kids would be lost without me.
Jumped on the scales this morning, oh dear. Must get back on the straight and narrow, I've no excuse. Focus and regroup. There's just too much temptation around with all this chocolate about. I should be wanting fruit and salad with all this sunshine about. I did cycle 6 miles tonight, I need to be doing that every day. And what does it matter now...my arse is permanently broken now.
Back to work tomorrow, two day week and week 6 of anaesthetics. There are ODPs who would kill for that, but not me, I'm so bored with it. On a more positive note, Sister is on leave as is FanTouche, oh happy days, feel a cake or even a Lemon Meringue Pie coming on.
No comments:
Post a Comment