Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

I was 45 today.  Am I halfway there? Who knows. Still had to go to work, I never used to on my birthday, but these days I prefer to than spend the day on my own.  I even call ed into Sainsbury's to pick up the doughnuts.  OMG they were so fresh I could have scoffed the lot there and then.  They were gratefully received, and most of us spent the day on a sugar high.

My lovely friend Gill came in lunchtime and gave me a tin of paint.  The one I had eventually decided on for my bedroom, bless her.  A thoughtful if not different present.  She also came armed with jelly, yum!  I didn't open any cards or presents this morning so when I got home I had a nice little pile waiting for me.  My mum and sister bought me a shopping trolley, brilliant, will save my back and shoulder no end.  I had four books from Katy and Elliot and nothing from Nath, apparently its in the post.  Might do the same to him on his birthday.  Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment