Sunday, 19 June 2011

Let Your Lies & Stories Find You Out!

Well, here we go again, this blog is being spoilt by one individual's selfishness.  I wanted this to be something for me to do, share my thoughts and goings on, not somewhere to whinge and moan.  But yet again I have been stalked and had the contents of my blog used against me.  I'm not going to harp on about the person doing it, but Ian, back off and leave me alone.  He'll be reading, maybe fellow readers would like to say hello or leave a comment for him, he'd love that - lots of attention.

So what happened. A while ago now I found my Twitter user name on the desk in the family home, where I no longer live, I questioned this but was greeted with lots of denial.  I let it go, ignored it for a while, and then decided to change my user name with the help from some others, you need to get these things right you know.  I also took the privacy setting off of my account, bad move. 

A week or two ago I had a late night text from the above mentioned giving me a hard time, mentioning the contents of one of my blog entries, I didn't realise this at the time.  He told me he's had a phone call from one of my friends telling him all these things.  Strange I thought as I've never spoken to anyone, and why on earth would any of my friends have his number anyway.

You know how things come to you in the night, well I had one of those moments.  The blog, there it was all written down ready for him to recite.  The blog is advertised by me on twitter, like you do.  He's been stalking me on Twitter and then reading the blog.  Don't get me wrong, the blog is there for all to read, but to have it used in such a way is not on.

Paranoia has returned, finding me resetting all passwords, warning people of his behaviour, nearly costing me a friendship.  I've had to remove the blog link from Face Book in case someone is feeding him info.  How sad is that.  I put the privacy setting back on for a week or two, only to take it off on Friday night.

24hrs hadn't even passed, and he's accidently made a comment, calling me Kazmania, my user name.  OMG!  I was mortified to think that he was still doing this and then denying it.  He even tried to back track, but no, one slip too many my friend, get yourself out of this one.  So after a huge row, the privacy has gone back on, i did consider a name change but why should I.  He said he googled the blog but as I've set it not to be found on search engines the only way he's gained access is Twitter.  No doubt he has a saved link and there's nothing I can do about that.  I refuse to shut this down.

We all have our own opinions about social networking etc, I really don't care what they are, I will continue to it as a form of meeting new and interesting people, so up yours Ian.

No comments:

Post a Comment