At last, I got to scrub yesterday. First time in two months. Drew the short straw though as I had the two biggest cases. So yesterday was spent mostly in the dark with only a quick lunch break. Was all good though and really enjoyed it. Oh apart from some numpty telling me that I was doing everything wrong because "Gill doesn't do it that way". Well I'm sorry but I'm not Gill and I will do things my way. That is in noway a slur on Gill as she is one of my best friends, but we all scrub differently, lay up differently and use different equipment.
I was Team Leader yesterday too...I must have done something to please Sister.
I've not really mentioned my Ex Husband (pending) but he is a right piece of work and a royal pain in the arse. This week he has demanded that I MOT his car on my day off. When I refused because I was busy, I was accused of being difficult and that no doubt I was seeing my New Boyfriend. Hahahahahaha! I did however ring the garage to see if his car had passed which it had, kindly let him know only to be told to go and pay for it, collect the car and take it to his house. The car was still sat in the garage this morning. Hahahahahaha! Unfortunately for me the tosser gave my home number to the garage so they've been hassling me, well they would have if I'd answered the phone.
That man has more neck than a sodding giraffe.
This brings me to my new Boyfriend. I did announce this to my colleagues, all were very excited if not patronising. Only problem is I don't know who he is so if anyone knows please let me know as he may have gifts for me.
So what else have i been up to this week? Well I popped over to the Farmers market to see the SoapChick, am now in possession of a fab bar of homemade soap...peppermint and Portuguese sea salt...and a jar of juicy sugar scrub...which smells divine. I also cleaned the carpets this week, not perfect but nor am I so who cares.
My landlord popped in today to return a door which has to be re glazed, is all lovely but clear glass...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...horrid, may have to buy some glass frosting.
No comments:
Post a Comment